A country I'd like to visit

I'd like to visit Japan because there's a lot of places where you can have fun, but not only that, besides the loud parts of some cities there are quiet places were you can relax.

Osaka, Japan.

I know Japan is so far away from Chile and the tickets may be really expensive but this country is so worth it. I’ve never been to any country of Asia but I know that most of the people from there don’t speak english nor spanish but I’m sure I can find some guiders to help me while I stay in Japan. 


Nara Park, Nara, Japan.
I would love to go to the temples that every city have, learn about their culture and art. Most of the cities have parks so I could just stay for a moment to meditate under some cherry blossoms or in Nara I could watch over some deers.






About culture, I usually don’t eat japanese food but I would like to try eating something more than the sushi that we eat in Chile.

My stay in Japan isn’t planned for a long time to study or to live there but if I have the oportunity to do it (study, live) or work there I will considerete it because it’s not an easy decision and the it could be hard for me to get used to the language and how things work there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts