The art to communicate through music

Music has always been in my life since I was little, the oldest memory that I have about music it's the sound of Pearl Jam's Even Flow.

Imagen relacionada
I think music really helps people in various ways, it helps to express your feelings toward something or someone, about an especific situation or when you aren't sure about what you're feeling. Music makes you think, criticize but also can make you sad, happy, etc.

The genre that I like the most it’s Rock and some of it’s subgenres like: Grunge, classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock, punk and britpop- just to name some-.
I don’t have many artists that I like but to mention a few: Foo Fighters (my favourites), Green Day, BTS (they are a hiphop and pop korean group), Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Queen, Pearl Jam.
The instruments that amaze me are the drums and the bass guitar, in concerts those instruments sound really good because sometimes the bass guitar isn’t that noticiable when we listen to a song in the digital format.


When I was like 8 years old I used to like pop music, I think I was mostly influenced by my sister and the movies and series that were trending at that time. Back then I loved High School Musical, I sang their songs and watched the movies many times but now it’s just a nice memory.
As for soundtracks I love the Star Wars ones. The Main Title,Tales of a Jedi Knight, Duel Of Fates, Battle of the Heroes and many others are my favorites song of the saga composed by John Williams, he is a total genius, and he totally deserves all of his grammy awards and nominations.

Whatever music you like it doesn't matter if it's good or bad, or in what language is in, I think it's more important if that music has a significance, infuence in your life, if that music makes you feel something, if it chances your mood for a better one, if it motivates you to keep going, if it "understands you" or if you just enjoy it, that's the only thing that matters.

Comments

  1. OMG! I love HSM too! I know every song of this movie haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that doesn’t the gender you hear while it makes you feel happy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts